On behalf of School of Foreign Languages and English Preparatory School (FLEPS) at Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU), we would like to warmly invite you to the first International Conference on Foreign Language Education.
Our conference aims to provide language teachers and educators with opportunities to share and exchange ideas on current practices in various areas regarding foreign language education. We are, therefore, interested in receiving proposals regarding presentations on relevant topics including research studies and effective practices addressing learner and teacher development, syllabus and materials design, testing and assessment, institutional development, and policy making.
We accept proposals that address, but are not limited to, the following themes:
- Syllabus Design & Materials Development
- Language Testing, Evaluation & Assessment
- Professional Development
- Teacher Training & Education
- Educational Technology &Language Learning
- Learner / Teacher Autonomy
- Global & Cultural Issues
- Institutional Development and International Accreditation