Nutrition and Dietetics Master's Program (Turkish with Thesis)
1 - 2
Master’s Programs related to the development of nutritional areas are rapidly developing worldwide. However, they are not enough as they should be in our country. To fulfill the growing and changing needs of the society, our country needs competent and literate dietitians who would positively contribute to the community health. The fundamental aim of the Nutrition and Dietetics Master’s Program is to provide high quality postgraduate study opportunities in Turkish to those who would like to sharpen their skills and expertise in the field of Nutrition and Dietetics. The program also aims to provide high quality and up-to-date education.
Nutrition and Dietetics Postgraduate Program has the goal of bringing up well-educated dieticians who can work in public or private sectors as ‘nutrition and diet specialists’. They will be educated in Turkish language. At the end of the program, graduates will be able to provide solutions to the nutritional problems of the society and they will have contributions regarding healthy nutrition in our country through carrying out research, planning, implementing and generating solutions.
People who graduated from the Department of Nutrition and Dietetics at undergraduate level will be able to apply for the program.
- Admission requirements of post-graduate programs are as follows :
- Bachelor’s degree of the relevant field
- Minimum 55 points of ALES grade ( for citizens of Turkey)
- Being successful at written and/or oral sections of the science examination or possess a minimum of 2.50/4.00 CGPA
- Fullfilling the requirements of the Institute for Graduate Studies and Research