Rights and Benefits:
- Housing: The University provides housing for academic staff members from abroad, depend to availability.
- Travel Allowance :Staff members recruited from abroad are paid travel allowance only for once for their arrival to workplace the first time following their recruitment and their return upon the cessation of employment, on the condition that the travel allowance does not exceed 1,000 USD and that the staff member submits relevant travel documents.
- Social Security : Within the framework of TRNC Employment Law and Regulations, staff members’ social security fund premiums are paid by the University during their employment.
- Provident Fund : Within the framework of TRNC Employment Law and Regulations, staff members’ provident fund premiums are paid by the University during their employment. Staff members may receive their invested provident funds upon the cessation of employment.
- 13th Salary : Staff members are granted a 13th salary for every 12 months of employment.
During the submission of the application form, applicants are kindly requested to include a detailed CV listing all personal, educational, work-related and academic development information.
After the evaluation of applications, applicants will go through a face-to-face or teleconference interview with the purpose of the evaluation of the educational and language skills.